Learn how to make zinger burger. Step by step complete cooking recipe of KFC style zinger burger at home. Homemade Zinger Burger Recipe
Chicken Breast Fillets … 4
For MAYO SAUCE:
Mayonnaise … 1/2 Cup
Cream … 1 – 2 Tbsp
Black Pepper … 1 Pinch
Garlic Powder … 1 Pinch
Cooking Oil … For Deep Frying
For ASSEMBLING BURGERS:
Burger Buns … 4
Tomato Ketchup … 4 – 6 Tbsp
Salad Leaves … 4
Iceberg Lettuce (Chopped) … 1/2 Cup
– Pound chicken fillets with steak hammer to make fillets flatten.
This way muscle fiber breaks.
– Add milk in a bowl, and squeeze lemon juice into it to make butter milk
– Add salt, red chilli powder, black pepper, coriander powder, garlic paste and egg into it.
– Mix it thoroughly.
– Marinade is ready.
– Add fillets into it and mix well.
– Let marinated fillets rest for 2 – 3 hours before frying
Prepare DRY COATING:
– Add all purpose flour, corn flour, rice flour, Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Black Pepper, Cumin Seeds (White) and Garlic Powder in a bowl.
– Mix it and dry coating is ready.
Prepare MAYO SAUCE:
– Add Mayonnaise, cream, black pepper and garlic powder in a bowl and mix it.
– Mayo Sauce is ready.
– Take cooking oil in a pan
– Preheat it on medium flame.
– Coat fillets in dry mixture 2 times and add into preheated oil.
– Fry on medium flame for 15 – 20 minutes or until chicken tenders.
– Do not fry on high heat, this way outside of fillets will become
dark quickly and inside will remain raw.
– Do not stir or change sides during first 5 minutes of frying.
– Do not over crowd pan with fillets to avoid temperature drop.
TOAST BURGER BUNS:
– Toast inner sides of burger buns in a pan.
– Apply Mayo Sauce on buns
– Put salad leaf on it.
– Add chicken fillet over it.
– Add chopped iceberg lettuce.
– Add more mayo sauce over it
– Apply Tomato Ketchup on other side of bun.
Homemade Zinger Burger Is Ready.
#TastyFoodRecipes #ZingerBurgerRecipe #FastFood
Easy To Follow Cooking Recipes
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Tasty Food Recipes for more