แกงอาหารทะเลไทย – ข้าวมะพร้าว
This is Best Thai Curry Recipe! coconut rice! Please Subscribe for more!
This video and description contains affiliate product links.
Check out the PRODUCTS I USE FOR COOKING and cooking classes. These products are equally good for home cooks as well as professional chefs.
►Nonstick Fry Pan https://amzn.to/2YW2yBH
►Nonstick Flat-Bottom Wok https://amzn.to/2yW308o
►Chef’s Knife (inexpensive and great quality) https://amzn.to/31BLVx8
►Professional German Chef’s Knife https://amzn.to/2Z2mjM1
►Electric Pressure Cooker (excellent for rice, fish, meat stews – great gift!) https://amzn.to/31zIres
►Stainless Steel Kitchen Cookware Set https://amzn.to/2H1l2e0
►Favorite Vitamix Blender https://amzn.to/31EikDb
►KitchenAid Stand Mixer https://amzn.to/2Z3wfAJ
►Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls
Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls are healthy, delicious, full of flavors and served with Vietnamese Peanut Dipping Sauce (that takes a minute to make) or even sweet chili sauce. I will show you step by step an easy to follow video, you’ll be rock and rolling like a chef in no time.
• 1/2 Lb of very thin rice noodle (cooked in warm water for 5 minutes and rinsed with cold water)
• 2-3 sheets of 8.5″ round rice paper per guest
• 1/2 pound of been sprouts
• few leaves of fresh Vietnamese basil or fresh mint
• 1 punch of scallions
• few leaves of cilantro
• 1 cucumber thinly julienned
• fresh mango sliced small (optional)
• 1 shrimp per roll – peeled and deveined (steamed for 5 minutes and sliced into halves.
• sweet chili sauce (optional)
• large bowl or pot of warm water
Holding the rice paper with your fingers drop it in the bowl of the warm water for 5 seconds and pick it up and lay it flat on cutting board or plate. Prior to that, grease your board or plate lightly with oil. Place a little bit of each ingredient on the rice paper, don’t over fill it.
►Coconut Jasmine Rice
The fragrance of the jasmine rice with the lime kaffir and the coconut milk takes you to the beautiful memories of Thailand.
• 1 cup of jasmine rice (serve 3-4 people)
• 1 ½ cup of water (room temperature)
• 5 leaves of lime kaffir
• 1 table spoon of vegetable oil
• Juice of fresh lime
In a medium size pot heat your oil and fry your lime kefir for 1 minute, then add the rice and continue frying the rice on a medium heat for additional 5 minutes. Add the water, then turn the flame on high, once the water starts to boil cover with a lid and turn the flame on the lowest possible setting. Steam the rice (cook on a very low flame) for 10 to 13 minutes. After, turn the flame off, uncover and add 2 table spoons of coconut milk and squeeze a wedge of lime. Keep the cover on for additional 5 minutes (without flame). Uncover the rice and lightly fluff with a fork.
You should have beautiful fragrant fluffy rice like in a professional Thai restaurant.
Tip: for stickier rice: don’t fry the rice, add more coconut milk.
►Thai Green Curry with Seafood
Green curry could be made with chicken or vegetables.
For people who are allergic to shell fish please don’t use crabs as an option, if you choose crabs, please make sure crabs are alive so it’s safe to eat. If you are not agreeing on cooking the crabs alive feel free to ask your fish market place to steam it for free for you.
• 2 pounds of U10 large shrimps (raw and deveined)
• 6 fresh crabs
• 2 large yellow or red snappers (cleaned and cut to 1 1/2 inches steaks)
• 1 can of Thai Green curry paste
• 1 ½ can of Thai coconut milk
• 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil or sesame oil
• 1 table spoon of fish sauce
• Few lime kefir leaves,
• 1 table spoon of fresh crushed ginger
• 1 table spoon of fresh crushed garlic
• 1 big yellow or brown onion chopped or 4 diced shallots
• fresh cilantro
• 1 lime
• 5 Thai green or red chili (use 1 only for the curry or more depending on your spice level preference)
• some greens for garnish (basil, cilantro)
• Fresh mango (optional)
In a large cooking pot fry the lime kefir leaves for 3 minutes follow by the onions, then add the garlic. Start on high flame for 5 minutes, add green curry, the fish sauce, lower to medium and sauté for additional 3 minutes.
Add the fish steaks and coat well with the sauce, cook for 7 minutes, add the crabs and the coconut milk. Then, cover with lid and cook for additional 10 minutes, stir very gently so you don’t mush the fish, add the shrimp and cook for extra 7 minutes. Add a squeeze of fresh lime. Take the lid off, add fresh cilantro, fresh squeezed lime.
Serve rice with seafood curry on a plate and garnish. Bon Appetite!
Thank you for watching this Cooking Class series! Please check out our other videos!
Don’t forget to subscribe and leave your comments bellow.
See you in the next video!!!
► “Jupiters Smile” – The 126ers
“Beach Front Property” – Silent Partner