Ever tried your favorite appetizer infused with tequila? Learn how to make fried onion rings battered in Patrón Añejo tequila in this game day recipe video. Onion Rings are the perfect snack for your big game day party. More food recipes from Patrón: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAsPIYfh5-8PeExCYKO51WyFKLcljf2mV
Patrón Añejo Tequila Battered Onion Rings Recipe:
Ingredients for the batter:
2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
2 Tbsp Corn Starch
1 Tsp Kosher Salt
1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 cup Patrón Añejo Tequila
1 cup Club Soda (more for consistency)
Ingredients for the sauce:
1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
6 Tbsp Sambal Oelek Chili Paste
2 Tbsp Honey
2 Tbsp Whole Grain Mustard
1 Tbsp White Vinegar
Kosher Salt to taste
Stir and mix well
1. Peel the onions, cut off the ends and slice them about 3/8 inch thick.
2. Punch out the rings and soak them in water for a few minutes.
3. Dry the onions and make the batter.
4. Once the batter is ready, dip the sliced onions into the batter and deep fry them until crispy and golden brown.
5. Remove the onion rings on a paper towel to drain the oil. Serve hot!
Subscribe to get notified when new videos are uploaded! http://tequ.la/Subscribe
Discover More about Patrón Tequila:
Visit our Website: http://tequ.la/PatronTequila
Follow us on Instagram: http://tequ.la/Instagram
Like us on Facebook: http://tequ.la/Facebook
Follow us on Twitter: http://tequ.la/Twitter
This #Patrón video is a Patrón Añejo tequila battered #OnionRings recipe video, perfect for your #GameDay recipes.
Patrón Tequila is the world’s highest-quality ultra-premium tequila, handcrafted from 100% Weber Blue Agave. #SimplyPerfect.
Enjoy Patrón Tequila responsibly. Do not forward this video to anyone under 21 years old.