Five parenting life hacks for all you parents dealing with children and kids!
Subscribe for more life hacks: http://goo.gl/Cxo8Vb
Watch a video here on life hacks if you’re bored: http://youtu.be/IHp5GanFk84
5. Have 7- to 16-year-olds? Make them behave when you’re in public by threatening to sing loudly!
4. Not sure how to deal with rowdy children? Take a step back and think of them as drunk, tiny people!
3. Want your kids to behave during road trips? Bring a bag of candy. Every time they misbehave, throw one piece of candy out your window!
2. Don’t take away your kids’ electronics when punishing them. Instead, just take away their chargers and watch as they use them less and less while their batteries slowly fade away!
1. Don’t want to share your snack or dessert? Tell your kids there’s alcohol in it!