How to make Chicken Soup. Step by step easy cooking recipe of Chicken Soup by Tasty Food Recipes.
Chicken (With Bones) … 500g
Water … 7 – 8 Glass
Salt … According to Taste
Black Pepper … 2/3 Tsp
Cumin Seeds … 1/3 Tsp
Corn Flour … 4 Tbsp
Egg … 1
White Vinegar … 8 Tbsp
Soy Sauce … 2 Tbsp
Red Chilli … 1/2 Tsp
Green Chill (Chopped) … 1 Medium
– Add chicken, water, salt, black pepper and cumin seeds in a pot.
– Cook until chicken tenders.
– Remove chicken from chicken stock.
– Separate chicken from bones.
– Strain out chicken stock using a sieve.
– Add chicken stock into the cooking pot again and turn on the flame.
– Add 1 more glass of water.
– Add shredded chicken.
– Take 4 Tbsp Corn Flour in a bowl, add 3/4 cup water and mix well to form a mixture.
– Add corn flour mixture into the soup while continuous stirring to avoid lumps.
– Add Soy Sauce.
– Cook for 10 – 15 minutes.
– Take 1 egg in a bowl and beat it.
– Add egg into the soup while stirring and cook for 1 minute.
– Chicken Soup is ready.
Easy To Follow Cooking Recipe
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Tasty Food Recipes for more recipes:
Modern Theme by Nicolai Heidlas Music https://soundcloud.com/nicolai-heidlas
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music provided by Music for Creators https://youtu.be/a1gEbCr7QzA