Awesome Christmas hacks
Its only 3 days until Christmas and we are looking forward to sharing with you some more amazing Christmas hacks that will help you, even more, this magical period. We have awesome decorating hacks, and many more organization tips to store your Christmas decorations. Watch our whole video to discover our brilliant Christmas DIYs and our DIY decorating crafts that will help you give your own touch to your Christmas trees.
– We have an awesome way to help you store your Christmas tree without removing any of your brilliant decorations. You simply wrap some cling film all around your Christmas tree and then put in your mini storage until next year.
– In order to prevent your Christmas ribbons from getting tangled, we have the best tip for you. You simply place your Christmas ribbons/jewelry decorations in a plastic bottle and pierce the cap on top in order to fit them through. After that, you run your ribbon through and when you decorate your tree, you just slowly pull it out.
– We have also had a brilliant hack that will help you store your Christmas decorations neatly. You simply fill your storage container with plastic cups and you place all your Christmas balls inside. Follow our tutorial on how to store your Christmas lights and how to organize your Christmas ribbons to keep them organized.
– If you are looking for a perfect way to make your own Christmas decorations with objects you already have in your own home try this hack. Take some plastic jewelry bids and place them on your baking tray inside some cookie cutters. You can pick any shape you like, for example, heart-shaped cookie cutters, ginger-men cookie cutters, snowman or even reindeer. Then you put them in the oven for 10 minutes at 250 degrees and then you take them out and hang them on your tree. This will create awesome abstract patterns for your decorations and you can pick your favorite colors to mix and match.
– We also demonstrate a step by step tutorial on how to make a gold Christmas jewelry ribbon using some thread and pasta. You simply pierce your bow-shaped pasta and run your thread through them. Then using a brush you add some PVA glue on the pasta and cover them in gold glitter. You can place your DIY Christmas ribbon all around your tree to decorate it. You can also try adding different colored glitter and create multiple ones.
Watch out the whole video to discover more amazing hacks for Christmas such as organizing hacks, Christmas crafts, origami crafts and inspiration for your Christmas dinner.
0:07 – How to store your Christmas trees
0:27 – How to store your wrapping paper
1:54 – How to store your ribbons
2:47 – How to organize your Christmas decorations
4:14 – Brilliant polymer clay Christmas decorations
5:44 – Origami Christmas star
8:03 – Christmas wreath
11:29 – Awesome Christmas cards with washi tape
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit: