10 DIY FRUITY COSTUME THIS HALLOWEEN
1. Pink Dress
2. Cut either white, yellow or black felt into a Tear Drop shape
3. Secure them with either hot glue or double sided tape or if you have time ypu can sew each of them.
4. OPTIONAL: Add a green leaves as necklace and in my case i secure it with double sided tape rather that hot glue so i can reuse my dress again.
5. Finish it up by a big fluffy leaves headband.
1. Yellow Dress
2. Make a pineapple Crown using this tissue paper roll.
1.Pink top and Green Bottom
2. Cut black felt into a tear drop shape
3. Secure it with hot glue
1. Any Red Dress or Top and Bottom
2. Cut 2 leaves and add a tissue paper roll as a stem.
1. Yellow Green dress or in my case just a Green
2. Cut a plain white sticker paper in oblong shape
3. Stick it in the middle of the dress
3.Cut a black circle as seed
4. Simply peel the paper and stick it around the white paper
1. Orange Dress
2. On my plain white sticker paper, draw a half cut orange
3. cut it and stick it on the dress
1.Purple or Blue velvet dress
2. Cut the Styrofoam Ball in half
3. Paint it purple or violet. Double coat as needed and let it dry
4.Then stick it on a dress using a double sided dress
5. Add a leaf using pipe cleaner.
1. Red Dress or Red Top
2. Make a cherry headband
1. Yellow Dress
2. Draw a half cut lemon on a sticker white sticker paper
1. Yellow tube dress or top
I hope you guys find this video helpful if you did please don’t forget to LIKE this SUBSCRIBE if you haven’t already and TURN THE BELL ON to be notified. Also feel free to COMMENT if you have any suggestion for our next video.
I LOVE YOU..MWahhhh
VISIT ME: INSTAGRAM: PEARLYAO888
MUSIC: YOUTUBE AUDIO LIBRARY
THANK FOR DROPPING BY
WEAR A SMILE
VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED:)